Consult the prices, offers and availability of the apartments online
The prices include:
- bathroom and bedroom linen (with weekly change),
- hot and cold water,
- gas and electricity consumption,
- use of the covered parking area of Podere Casanova (subject to availability),
- final cleaning.
The prices do not include:
- Tourist tax ( € 1.00 per person/per night, for a maximum of 6 nights, not including children under the age of 14),
- washing-machine and dryer tokens
- in the event of using the kitchen for a minimum stay of 1 night and a maximum of 3 nights, a surcharge of € 25.00 will be applied to be paid in loco.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in: from 3.00 pm until 7.00 pm
Podere Casanova is not a hotel and there is not a 24-hour reception service, so if you plan to arrive before or after the check-in time please always advise us by email or call the following numbers 0039-333/2060650 or 0039-333/2060650.
In the event of checking in before 3.00 pm or after 7.00 pm, we will send you an email with the code to be entered for collecting the keys that you will find in a safety box next to the reception desk together with the instructions for easily reaching the apartment you have booked.
FOR ALL REQUIREMENTS PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME ON THIS NUMBER 0039-333/2060650
Check-out: at 10.00 am.
We kindly ask you to respect this check-out time in order to allow the guests who will be staying at Podere Casanova after you to find the apartment vacant and clean when they arrive.
In case of delays a € 50.00 fine will be applied
A note from Lisa
Thank you, thank you, thank you...
Podere Casanova is a small, family-run holiday estate and getting others to find us is not always easy. Our largest supporters are our guests who keep recommending Podere Casanova to friends, family and colleagues and who write reviews about their experience at Podere Casanova.
We asked our guests whether they would contribute some thoughts to this page and to share their experience with anyone else thinking about staying with us: and here it is!
Myself and my family thank you for all of the affections, smiles, photos, gifts and for having chosen us to spend your vacation in Tuscany!
Warmly... Lisa, Lara, Letizia, Tommaso, Babbo Biagio, Mamma Maria, Lorenzo e Carlotta.